ODIN Phone Images
- Android 2.2 Froyo First Release Stock Image
- Android 2.2 Froyo First Release Rooted Image
- Android 2.2 Froyo Second Release Stock Image
- Android 2.2 Froyo Second Release Rooted Image
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update Third Release Stock Image
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread Update Third Release Rooted Image
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread Fourth Release Stock Image
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread Fourth Release Rooted Image
Installing the drivers
Once you have downloaded the images that you will want to use. You will extract them from the Zip files. In the zip file you will see several other compressed files, in .tar format as well as a file in a .ops format. The files are listed below.
Now we we will put our phone into download mode. To do this we will hold the Volume Down + Camera Button + Power Button all at the same time. Once you see a black screen with the yellow text saying Downloading your all set.
Now we will plug our phone into the computer using our data cable that it came with.
Next we will fire up ODIN. If your phone is in Download mode then ODIN should recognize it. We will now put our files into the proper places in ODIN. So where ODIN has the OPS button we will put our SPHM820.ops file their. To do this we will simply click the OPS button and navigate to where our OPS file is located, and select it.
Where the button on ODIN that says boot we will click it and navigate to the SPHM820_XXYY_boot.tar and select it. We will do the same for all the other files as well. One we have plugged all of our files into ODIN we will then click the Start button on ODIN. This will resinstall the ROM onto the phone. So we will pretty much have phone that is now back to factory settings.